This includes Chelsea, Man. Utd, Man. City and Liverpool, being the last two slightly better than the previous.
In other championships, I also highlight Real Madrid and Benfica complete disorganization of the team. Two teams who last season were playing quality football.
So this season comes down to the following teams:
Sevilha (at home):
I had placed a game of this team which I explained my particular taste for them. Season after season has been always a safe team with prices/odds very good and fairly easy to analyze.
Atl. Madrid:
Always reliable, although more at home than away. A team that when is playing well is very easy to back because of its defensive solidity and quick pressure on the ball.
Fiorentina:
This season's surprise. I quite like the work of Paulo Sousa putting this team playing as a "big club". Very attractive possession football which makes it quite easy to back the team when they are well in the game.
Arsenal:
Team with fantastic players but with many ups and downs. Arsenal for me has a very good characteristic: I realize with relative ease when they are near the goal and when they simply do not play anything. So it is included here in my favorite teams to analyze.

No comments:
Post a Comment