Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Game: Napoli vs Torino



Napoli has also been a good surprise this season. Left the annoying game of Benitez and hired this new coach (Maurizio Sarri) who perfected the defensive organization of the team and put them playing high-quality football.
In the midfield, I expected the three regular players: Jorginho, Allan and Hamsik, but the coach has chosen other two players who I never saw playing. Yet the main parts of the team were present so I figured it could make a good game.

Few minutes in the game and I was already backing Napoli. The team was playing a high-pressure football and Torino was reduced to their defensive midfield. The clear scoring opportunities succeeded one after the other, it was a matter of time before the goal arrived. This game is a perfect example of when you should back a team. At the 16th minute, Insigne scores a tremendous goal and I closed my position in profit.

If you haven´t watched the game, be sure to review the first few minutes until the goal of Napoli and see the spectacular offensive organization of the team in the first phase of construction. It is phenomenal. #‎Chelsea‬ ‎Chelsea‬ ‪#‎ManUtd‬ ‎ManUtd‬ ‪#‎ManchesterUnited ‎ManchesterUnited‬‬ ‪#‎PremierLeague‬ ‎PremierLeague‬ ‪#‎Arsenal‬ ‪‎Arsenal‬ #‎Trading‬ ‪‎Trading‬ #‎Betfair‬ ‪‎Betfair‬ #‎Trader‬ ‎Trader‬ ‪#‎Football‬ ‎Football‬ ‪#‎FootballAnalysis‬ ‪‎FootballAnalysis‬ #‎ManchesterCity‬ ‎ManchesterCity‬ ‪#‎ManCity‬ ‪‎ManCity‬ #‎PepGuardiola‬ ‎PepGuardiola‬ ‪#‎Guardiola‬ ‎Guardiola‬ ‪#‎Liverpool ‎Liverpool‬ #‎LaLiga‬ ‪‎LaLiga‬ #‎Bundesliga‬ ‎Bundesliga‬

No comments:

Post a Comment