Hi,
First of all welcome to Game Analysis by a Trader.
I am a football fan, trader at football markets in the free time and lately, I've become a fan of tactical analysis in an attempt to improve my decisions in backing or laying a team.
With the blog, i intend to share what led me to back or lay a team, which was my analysis at some point of the game and the reason of the decision.I can still share some ideas or information i have read in other blogs that led me to take some positions.
I do not intend to share all the games that i do, only those i think that add value.I do not intend to talk about the technical aspects of trading, which i also do, because there are already very good blogs and pages on this topic.
I do not have any degree in sports and i don´t daily work with any football club, so you should not expect the information to be placed is an absolute true or professional.
They are just my ideas and opinions and you are welcome to discuss them.
First of all welcome to Game Analysis by a Trader.
I am a football fan, trader at football markets in the free time and lately, I've become a fan of tactical analysis in an attempt to improve my decisions in backing or laying a team.
With the blog, i intend to share what led me to back or lay a team, which was my analysis at some point of the game and the reason of the decision.I can still share some ideas or information i have read in other blogs that led me to take some positions.
I do not intend to share all the games that i do, only those i think that add value.I do not intend to talk about the technical aspects of trading, which i also do, because there are already very good blogs and pages on this topic.
I do not have any degree in sports and i don´t daily work with any football club, so you should not expect the information to be placed is an absolute true or professional.
They are just my ideas and opinions and you are welcome to discuss them.
No comments:
Post a Comment