Looking at Chelsea side, I really don´t like seeing Mikel alongside Matic. It's against modern football playing with two players with low creativity, low technique in the first phase of construction.
I understand that Fabregas has a bad positioning in the defensive organization and this is more exposed with bigger teams but I don´t think this is the better solution.
Looking at Man. Utd. side, I would prefer Herrera instead of Mata. Nowadays it's difficult to play with a player with his characteristics without sacrificing a winger. I guess it was one of the reasons Mourinho didn´t need him at Chelsea.
Forward into the game, Man. Utd started well, imposing the game pace and playing in the Chelsea defensive midfield so I started betting against the blues.
At the 22/23th minute Man. Utd. slowed the pressure (maybe because they reached their average 3 shots per game and don´t want to screw that up, ehehe) and Chelsea "entered" the game, creating some scoring opportunities.
At this time, I was already profiting around 20% of my bet, so I closed it. From here the game was more balanced so I didn´t place more bets.
I was glad the final result wasn´t 0-0, this season we have assisted at a lot of boring games between the bigger teams.

No comments:
Post a Comment