Saturday, 27 February 2016

Game: Wolfsburg vs Bayern M.




Looking at Wolfsburg my first impression was of a really defensive first team. Makes me miss the last season great team.
So, Marcel Schafer, a defensive player playing as left winger or something like it. Usually, it doesn´t go well when the coach changes the team ideas "inventing" with the tactics.
So my pré-live idea was that Bayern would dominate the game as the home team were not shaped to do much danger.

As I already explained in a previous post, I look at very specific points when trading Bayern Munich. This game was a perfect example of when I bet on them.
Bayern started with high lines, possession as normal, but the difference here were two things:
1 - The ball was easily reaching the wingers and they were with lots of space to face the defender and make crossings. This is very dangerous because Bayern usually puts a lot of players in the area.
2- The passes were entering very well in behind Wolfsburg defence.

Because of this Bayern created several opportunities to score and early in the game I bet at an odd around 1.43.
I guessed it was a matter of time before the goal appears but all was against, even the crossbar was in their way.
Later in the first half, Wolfsburg started to create chances to score. It was a surprise to me that with so few offensive players they could do it but the danger was clear so I close my bet with some loss, around 2%.

I didn´t put more bets in this game I just watched the second half. It's a shame Ribery was injured some much time because it is clear that the team define much better the attacks when he is on the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment