Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Game: Napoli vs Empoli



Again a Napoli game! I try to work all the games of this team because they play a so fantastic football that is so easy to bet on them.
In this game, the team was at full strength so it gives me even more confidence. The flashscores site points to a 4-2-3-1 although it is more a 4-3-3 as in most games.

I chose this game on purpose. Napoli, as usual, went strong to create chances so I quickly went in their favor at a price of 1.36 / 1.37.
Around the 26/27 minute, I predicted that the price of Napoli would devalue in the next few minutes so I left the market to then get at a better price.
Luckily (also, the opposite happens sometimes ), the goal of Empoli appeared at that time.

I decided to analyse the game again. Napoli continued to create several goal opportunities and at this time, I had a strong conviction that the home side was dominating the game. It was a matter of time before the goals appear.
After the draw, I saw a good opportunity to enter in the Napoli market at a good price.

Moments later it was the 2-1 and I closed my bet in profit.
Note that even if I had been subject to the goal of Empoli, I would keep calm and then I would have reduced the loss (or even clean) doing a new game analysis.
The loss is part of trading. The most important thing is to have more success analysis than failure analysis.
#‎Chelsea‬ ‎Chelsea‬ ‪#‎ManUtd‬ ‎ManUtd‬ ‪#‎ManchesterUnited ‎ManchesterUnited‬‬ ‪#‎PremierLeague‬ ‎PremierLeague‬ ‪#‎Arsenal‬ ‪‎Arsenal‬ #‎Trading‬ ‪‎Trading‬ #‎Betfair‬ ‪‎Betfair‬ #‎Trader‬ ‎Trader‬ ‪#‎Football‬ ‎Football‬ ‪#‎FootballAnalysis‬ ‪‎FootballAnalysis‬ #‎ManchesterCity‬ ‎ManchesterCity‬ ‪#‎ManCity‬ ‪‎ManCity‬ #‎PepGuardiola‬ ‎PepGuardiola‬ ‪#‎Guardiola‬ ‎Guardiola‬ ‪#‎Liverpool ‎Liverpool‬ #‎LaLiga‬ ‪‎LaLiga‬ #‎Bundesliga‬ ‎Bundesliga‬

No comments:

Post a Comment