Two good games today at the same time. Sometimes, when the games do not seem difficult to analyze, I work both at the same time.
Departing for these games I thought the firsts against the last places would be easy money for me. It's the two best firepowers in Serie A.
As always, I let the games begin. Naturally Napoli and Juventus began dominating and quickly I accepted the odds of each team.
Time passed, the chances succeeded up one after another, as can be seen in the statistics of the first half, but unfortunately for me, the goal did not appear in any games.
At half-time, I close my bet with a loss between 8-10% in each game.
The teams went on to win with goals to appear only after 70 minutes but this is not a good time to back a team because each minute carries high losses.
There are days when the goal insists not enter :)
Departing for these games I thought the firsts against the last places would be easy money for me. It's the two best firepowers in Serie A.
As always, I let the games begin. Naturally Napoli and Juventus began dominating and quickly I accepted the odds of each team.
Time passed, the chances succeeded up one after another, as can be seen in the statistics of the first half, but unfortunately for me, the goal did not appear in any games.
At half-time, I close my bet with a loss between 8-10% in each game.
The teams went on to win with goals to appear only after 70 minutes but this is not a good time to back a team because each minute carries high losses.
There are days when the goal insists not enter :)

No comments:
Post a Comment