England came strong in the game and although their football does not convince me I bet on them at around 11/12 minutes. Who helped this decision was more Russia than the English team. Russia defences gave a huge space in front of them and the team almost abdicated to attack.
Another favourable indicator was the BN formula of BetNoty that was almost 20 at the 12th minute, as I show in the image below.
Unfortunately, the goal did not come until the interval, a little due to the lack of England ideas than the merit of Russia team. I closed my bet at half time with no loss. Russia practically has abdicated to attack in the first half what caused the odd of England to not deviate much from the original price.
In my opinion, it would be worthwhile to consider another game system for England because I do not believe that this 4-3-3 can lead them very far in the competition.


No comments:
Post a Comment