Sunday, 12 June 2016
Euro 2016: Poland vs Nothern Ireland
Poland: Lineup inside normal, faithful to his system and aware of their capabilities. Overall a good team that captured the attention of qualifying stages for having the best record of goals scored.
Northern Ireland: I do not know most of their players, in my opinion, a team still far from able to compete with the other teams in the competition. One of the underdogs in my opinion.
I think that an odd of 1.8 for Poland is too high.
As I expected, 5 minutes into the game and Poland have already confirmed their supremacy. I passed all of the first half betting in favour of Poland.
North Ireland did not make a shot during the first 45 minutes. The BetNoty chart below can confirm the supremacy of Poland.
Unfortunately, Poland did not manage to score and I closed my bet at half time with a loss of around 2,44%. A small loss because the Poland's odd did not deviate much from the initial price due to the inefficiency of the Northern Ireland team.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment