Spain: Lineup inside normal. Spain seems to play a little below normal. As I mentioned in France game I think that Spain against weaker teams, who tend to defend behind the midfield line, could give up one of the men in the midfield (Busquets takes them all!). In this case, my choice could be to leave David Silva free in the middle and exchange Fàbregas by Pedro to play on one of the wings.
Czech Republic: I do not know many of the players. I know it's one of the teams with older players and with few stars to make a good Euro.
Having said that I expected a natural victory of Spain.
The Czech Republic entered the game strong which was good because it made the odd Spain adjust for a better price.
By the time that Spain started to dominate the game, around the 20th minute, I bet in favor of them until around 60 minutes into the game. Spain supremacy was clear as we can see in BetNoty.
Yet was not this time that I profited. I closed my bet with a loss of around 5% around the 60th minute.


No comments:
Post a Comment