England: In front of the defense the only player that I would change is Vardy by Rooney. For me, this was the lineup and strongest England team. For this, and perhaps unlike the rest of the people, I had confidence that this would be a game well done by the British.
Slovakia: A good surprise in this competition with a quality football and a Hamsik in a huge form playing like a Slovenian "Iniesta".
I saw the first two games of Slovakia and as mentioned above they had a quality football so I expect a difficult game to analyze.
I've been watching the game for 12 minutes. At that point, the British team had already created some goal opportunities and seemed to have the control of the game. As I predicted this England midfield seems to work much better than the last. I bet in favor of England in an odd around 1.8.
I removed the bet sometimes between the 20 and 32 minute as England seemed no longer to be so good during that period, as it could be confirmed by BetNoty graph stagnation.
Slovakia: A good surprise in this competition with a quality football and a Hamsik in a huge form playing like a Slovenian "Iniesta".
I saw the first two games of Slovakia and as mentioned above they had a quality football so I expect a difficult game to analyze.
I've been watching the game for 12 minutes. At that point, the British team had already created some goal opportunities and seemed to have the control of the game. As I predicted this England midfield seems to work much better than the last. I bet in favor of England in an odd around 1.8.
I removed the bet sometimes between the 20 and 32 minute as England seemed no longer to be so good during that period, as it could be confirmed by BetNoty graph stagnation.
From the 32nd minute, England improved again and I kept my bet until halftime.
Although the British had dominated the game from there, as can be seen in the graph (print at halftime), the goal did not come.
Although the British had dominated the game from there, as can be seen in the graph (print at halftime), the goal did not come.
As the odd did not devalue, because of the supremacy of the British in the first half, I closed my bet at halftime without any loss



No comments:
Post a Comment